Sometimes older adults need assistance and care at home in order to remain safe and independent as they age. The home care experts of Lafayette and surrounding areas know that caring for a senior loved one while managing your own daily life and workload can be overwhelming, but Hillendale Home Care can help! Our compassionate, highly-trained caregivers are committed to delivering quality, trusted in-home care assistance to our Lafayette home care clients. We strive to maximize the independence and autonomy of our clients, while assuring they receive the best care available.
While our Lafayette home care services provide older adults with a safe, happy, and healthy living environment at home, we are also dedicated to ensuring that older clients who are able, can get out and about for some exercise and fresh air. Our home care clients sometimes enjoy visiting the Lafayette Reservoir and taking a walk on the nature trail or simply enjoying the sights of the waterway.
Home Care in Lafayette Area with Your Unique Needs in Mind
We strive to make our home care services not only compassionate and professional, but also fun, engaging, and comforting for our clients. We offer the following home care assistance for seniors in the Lafayette area:
- Cancer care
- Respite care
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Medication management
- Meal preparation
- Transportation to appointments, religious services, and other outings
- Light housekeeping, including:
- Changing bed linens
- Facility sitting
- And more
We also provide care for individuals who require more specialized care, such as those with Parkinson’s disease, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. If you have a loved one in need of quality, compassionate in-home care in Lafayette and the surrounding communities, contact Hillendale Home Care today!
Who Benefits from Home Care in Lafayette Area?
If you’re just starting to plan for your or your loved one’s long-term care needs, you might be wondering if home care is the right choice for you and your family. The customized home care plans developed by the care experts at Hillendale Home Care can help a variety of individuals who need some assistance at home. Our services are perfect for individuals who:
- Need help getting back on their feet following an injury, illness, or surgery
- Need assistance with bathing and dressing
- Have a terminal illness and wish to receive care at home
- Are family caregivers in need of a break
- Have a fiercely independent older loved one who lives alone and needs help remembering to take medications or who is at risk of falling
- Need someone to run errands, help with grocery shopping or to provide transportation to doctors’ appointments or other outings
We are proud to provide our clients with quality at-home care services in Lafayette and surrounding counties. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a free in-home assessment.