Our mission at Hillendale Home Care is to ensure that the seniors in our area are safe, comfortable, and enjoying life to the fullest. Our personalized Hercules home care services offer support where it is needed or desired. At the same time, we foster independence so that the older adults we serve remain in charge of their lives and the everyday decisions that are so important to our wellbeing.
To better assist you, we’ve compiled the following helpful local resources related to improving life for seniors in the Hercules area:
- Hercules Area Agency on Aging: The Area Agency on Aging in Contra Costa County is here to provide leadership in addressing issues that relate to older Californians, and help in finding needed resources, programs, services, and more.
- Hercules Senior Center: The Hercules Senior Center offers opportunities for friends, food, fun, and companionship.
- Northern California Alzheimer’s Association: The Northern California Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association provides education, support groups, and local resources for those with the disease and those who care for them.
Why Hillendale Home Care Is the Top Choice for Hercules Home Care
Deciding upon the right care solution for someone you love can be a challenge. At Hillendale Home Care, we provide the resources and information needed for residents of Hercules and the surrounding area to make the best choice. Regardless of an older adult’s care needs, our thoroughly trained and experienced care professionals are adept in providing personalized support. We assist older adults with a variety of Hercules home care services, including:
- Personal hygiene care for safe showers, baths, getting dressed, etc.
- Light housekeeping
- Healthy meals
- Companionship to brighten each day
- Chronic condition care, such as for Alzheimer’s disease or Parkinson’s
- Respite care
- Cancer recovery care
- Medication management
- Accompanied transportation to fun outings, medical appointments, shopping and errands, exercises classes, family events – anywhere, any time!
- Facility sitting
- And many others
Meet Our Hercules Home Care Team
Our Hercules home care team goes above and beyond to enhance the safety and wellness of the individuals we serve. We know that beginning home care services is a major life event, which can feel a bit stressful at first. To ease the transition to care, we make sure that each of our caregivers has passed an in-depth interview and background screening, and is bonded, insured, and covered by worker’s compensation for your peace of mind.
We’re Here Whenever You Need Us
It’s likely that you have a number of questions you need answers to about our Hercules home care services. We’re here with the answers you need, when you need them. Reach out to us any time at 925-933-8181 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help you overcome the challenges you’re facing with a customized home care solution. Visit our Service Area page to see all of the areas we serve throughout California.